The Spectra 2.0 Collection is uniquely designed to make travelling with hardside luggage more convenient. Spectra 2.0 is engineered to be lightweight without sacrificing durability. These 100% pure Bayer polycarbonate cases feature a stylish, scratch-resistant matte finish and protective corner guards. With smooth-rolling dual-caster wheels and a dual-trolley handle system, Spectra 2.0 exemplifies performance-focused design at every turn. Taking hardside luggage to the next level, select styles are equipped with an integrated expansion system. With a 3 cm (approximately 1") expansion, the depth of the carry-ons adjusts for compliance with most airline carrier regulations. Checked styles feature an unprecedented 13 cm (5") expansion with exterior compression straps that allow you to customise the size of the case to fit your needs while providing up to 47% more packing capacity. Just one Spectra case can replace multiple pieces of luggage!
- With a zippered expansion system that allows you to adjust the depth of the case for compliance with the requirements of your airline carrier, this is the only carry-on you’ll need.
- Break-resistant, 100% pure polycarbonate body with a scratch-resistant matte finish and corner guards on the areas most prone to impact.
- Rubberised bumpers and stretch zippers provide extra flexibility and durability.
- Expansion styles have an ultrastrong, water-resistant ripstop expansion material.
- Comfort grip, one-touch, dual-trolley aluminium handle system locks into three different positions.
- Integrated Travel Sentry® Approved combination lock on majority of styles.
- Expandable carry-ons feature a removable mesh door and an interchangeable electronics panel.
- Carry-on styles feature an organisational panel to store travel essentials.
- Smooth-rolling, reinforced dual-caster wheels.
55.0 x 35.0 x 20.0/23.0 cm
Limited 10 year global warranty