The farther you go, the more stamps on your passport, the better your story. Your 19 Degree luggage is part of that story. Equally striking from a distance or at close range, this wheeled brief boasts a modern silhouette with fluid-looking, angled lines.
Made with a recycled polycarbonate shell, it's lightweight and flexible, yet still durable. The compact size is designed to fit under the seat on most airlines, while the 4-wheeled system offers quiet and effortless maneuverability in every direction.
Protect what perfects your journey with PROTX2® technology. This item’s lining has been treated with the innovative anti-microbial coating to help prevent the growth of bacteria, mildew and mold that may cause fabric odor on its surface.
|DIMENSIONS||40.5 x 20.5 x 35.5 cm|
|MATERIAL||Polycarbonate + 100 Polyester|
- Removable padded laptop pocket (fits up to 15" screens)
- Removable file divider
- Media pocket
- Open pocket
- 2 elasticized pockets
- U-zip pocket
- Pen loop
- TUMI Tracer®
- Anti-microbial coated lining
- PROTX2® anti-microbial coated lining (The anti-microbial solutions do not protect the users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs, or other disease organisms) or other disease organisms)
- Zip entry to main compartment
- Integrated TSA lock
- Retractable top carry handle
- 5-stage telescoping handle
- 4 recessed dual spinner wheels
- Add-a-Bag sleeve
- Luggage tag
- Anti-microbial treated shell and zippers and grab handles (The anti-microbial solutions do not protect the users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs, or other disease organisms.) or other disease organisms.)