Trans4 Spinner L Black Denim
Eastpak started life as 'Eastern Canvas Products' in 1952 as a company making ‘tough gear’ products for the armed forces.
In 1976 after noticing that students were using the military backpacks as book bags, they began to manufacture a lightweight yet hardwearing version in experimental colours and prints. This newly designed collection was named Eastpak. Most Eastpak bags offer a 30 year warranty ensuring their products are not only stylish and functional but durable enough to stand the test of time.
A double deck compartment and compression straps makes space and 360° wheels take you there faster.
- Roomy main compartment features a zippered closure to keep things safely stowed
- Two internal zippered compartments with straps mean you can pack everything in its place and it'll stay there
- 360° easy wheeling system for navigating a crowded subway or busy streets
- Useful compression strap system adjusts to less or more volume
- Wheel the case around with comfort and ease with a telescopic handle
- Top and side padded handles make placing the case on a rack or conveyor simple
- Handy front zippered pocket for smaller items.
30 year guarantee
70.0 x 39.0 x 28.0 cm
75.0 x 41.0 x 28.0 cm