Eastpak started life as 'Eastern Canvas Products' in 1952 as a company making ‘tough gear’ products for the armed forces.
In 1976 after noticing that students were using the military backpacks as book bags, they began to manufacture a lightweight yet hardwearing version in experimental colours and prints. This newly designed collection was named Eastpak. Most Eastpak bags offer a 2 year warranty ensuring their products are not only stylish and functional but durable enough to stand the test of time.
- Double deck main compartment features a zippered closure to keep things safely stowed
- Handy cabin size but still with plenty of room to pack for a weekend getaway
- Two internal zippered compartments with garment straps mean you can pack everything in its place and it'll stay there
- Navigate a crowded station or busy city streets with the easy wheel system
- Useful compression straps adjust to less or more volume and pack things down tight
- Wheel the case around with comfort and ease with a telescopic handle
- Top and side padded handles make placing the case on a rack or conveyor simple
- Handy front zippered pocket for smaller items
- Folds away easily for storage when you're not using it
67.0 x 35.5 x 30.0 cm
2 year guarantee