Leatherface M - Black Denim
Eastpak started life as 'Eastern Canvas Products' in 1952 as a company making ‘tough gear’ products for the armed forces.
In 1976 after noticing that students were using the military backpacks as book bags, they began to manufacture a lightweight yet hardwearing version in experimental colours and prints. This newly designed collection was named Eastpak. Most Eastpak bags offer a 30 year warranty ensuring their products are not only stylish and functional but durable enough to stand the test of time.
- Single main compartment duffle with U-zip opening for easy loading
- Height: 68.5cm, Width: 32cm, Depth: 34.5cm
- Crafted from a 60% nylon, 40% polyester blend
- Two side compartments and front pocket for packing everything you need
- Comfy to take travelling, with telescopic handle and padded carry handles
HEIGHT: 68.5 cm x WIDTH: 32 cm x DEPTH: 34.5 cm
VOLUME: 61 Liter
WEIGHT: 2.8 kg
WARRANTY: 30 years