London Luggage deliver to Mainland UK and Northern Ireland as well as Channel Islands & Europe. We use Royal Mail and Interlink Express delivery services.
Delivery to our Mainland UK customers via Interlink Express or any other delivery service is weekdays only, from 9am to 5pm.
* All deliveries are free within England, Wales, Scotland (exc. Islands)
* Items and packages weighing up to 1 kg are usually sent via Royal Mail first class post (recorded delivery), and can take between 1 and 5 days to reach their destination from leaving our premises.
* Items and packages weighing more than 1 kg are usually sent via Interlink Express delivery service and take between 1 and 4 working days from leaving our premises to reach their destination. In most cases you will receive your item on the next working day.
* Delivery to UK customers via Interlink Express is between Monday and Friday, from 9am to 5pm.
*For all Victorinox products average delivery times are 4-5 working days.
*For all Knomo products average delivery times are 3-4 working days.
If you require a price for delivery to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands & Europe please phone 0207 713 0677.
Address for Delivery
Please make sure that there will be someone at that address to receive and sign for the delivery, enabling us and our delivery service providers to get the item(s) to you. There is the option in the order form to enter an alternative address for delivery (e.g. place of work) if you or someone else will not be available during the day to receive the package(s) on your behalf.
In the interests of security and for the protection of genuine customers as well as ourselves we reserve the right to deliver goods ordered to the card holder’s billing address even if an alternative address for delivery has been given.
1. The office is closed at weekends. All products ordered over this period will be processed and sent out within two working days of the order being placed.
2. Under normal circumstances and for packages sent by parcel delivery service (e.g. Interlink Express) our delivery partner will attempt to deliver the goods twice. If after the second attempt delivery cannot be completed the package will be at the delivery partners local branch (usually a calling card with branch details will be left for you by the delivery driver), and the customer will need to contact the branch or visit personally to collect the package. Should it be necessary for our delivery partner to attempt delivery a third or more times an extra charge will apply, and we can only authorise further delivery attempts once the customer has agreed to accept the charge.
3. Should our delivery partner return packages to us as undelivered, and delivery is still required after a charge will apply, and we will only be able to re-deliver the package once the customer has agreed to the charge.
4. In exceptional circumstances customers sometimes request that the package or packages be left for them unsigned for and in a specified location (e.g. garden shed, porch, garage, etc.). Our delivery partners require our authorisation before this can be done, and we can only agree to it on the express understanding that neither we nor our delivery partners can accept any responsibility or liability should the package or packages go missing.
5. Should a package sent via Interlink Express fail to be delivered please report it to us by:
* Tel: +44 (0) 207 713 0677
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will do all we can to help but please note that as advised by Interlink Express we must allow a period of three weeks from the expected delivery date (and be advised by Interlink Express that the package is irretrievably lost) before any action such as sending a replacement item(s) or cancelling the order and processing a refund can be made.
6. Should a package be returned to us undelivered due to the delivery service not being able to deliver for reasons outside their control, or the intended recipient informing the delivery service that the package should be returned to sender, we reserve the right to deduct the cost of outgoing and return delivery/postage costs from any refund.
7. In the interests of security and for the protection of genuine customers as well as ourselves we reserve the right to deliver goods ordered to the card holder’s billing address even if an alternative address for delivery has been given.
8. Change of Delivery Address after Dispatch of Goods: Should it be necessary to change the address for delivery of packages dispatched via Business Post after the package has left our premises (e.g. to re-direct delivery to a work- place or any other address) an extra charge will be incurred. Please contact us as quickly as you can by email to: sales@LondonLuggage.co.uk, or by phone on +44 (0)20 8741 8948 if a change of delivery address after dispatch is required. We will advise you of the charge and can only instruct the delivery service to amend the delivery address once you have given your approval of the charge. The re-direct facility is available only with our express package delivery service providers and not with Royal Mail.
For orders sent via Interlink Express delivery service, please contact us for the item to be tracked, if you are not satisfied with our response we will provide you with a reference no. to where you can track the package at www.ups.com. Should you need further information on how to contact Interlink Express for direct assistance, details can be found via their website at www.interlinkexpress.com.
For further assistance with package delivery you can call us on +44 (0) 207 713 0677 (lines open up to 6pm weekdays) or email us at email@example.com.
Once goods ordered have left our premises delivery becomes the responsibility of the carrier/parcel delivery company or postal service used. LondonLuggage.co.uk cannot be held responsible for late, delayed or non-delivery of goods ordered and we will do all that we can to deal promptly and efficiently with any delivery problems our customers report to us so that items ordered are delivered as quickly as possible.