This product is suitable to take as a cabin item on:
Salsa Multiwheel Cabin
In the year 2000, Rimowa became the industry’s first manufacturer to introduce an innovative technology in luggage production: the Salsa. Made of the high-tech material polycarbonate, the Salsa was an absolute innovation in the premium segment: particularly light, extremely robust with enormous durability and the ability to withstand tremendous pressure.
- Four smooth and silent wheels with patented ball-bearing technology allow 360° rolling in multiple directions, for easy manoeuvrability.
- As sturdy as a hard shell suitcase – high impact resistance, very wear-resistant
- Integrated mono telescopic handle
- Top and side carry handles
- strong YKK zippers that can be clipped into the combination lock to extra security
- TSA combination lock with cylinder, developed exclusively for Rimowa
- separate section with pocket for note book and cables on one side and zipper compartment on the other side for clothes
- Discreet embossed ID number on side of case
- 5 Year Warranty
55.0 x 40.0 x 23.0 cm
56.0 x 45.0 x 25.0 cm