Are you a non EU resident visiting the UK? Would you like to reclaim your VAT on purchases?
Please follow the steps below for all online purchases;
- To qualify for the VAT refund, all online purchases need to be collected from one of our stores (Minimum order value £50).
- Our stores are located in Hammersmith, Kings Cross and Queensway.
- When completing your online order please enter the full address of the store you would like to collect from. This information should be entered in the Delivery Address of the order.
- When you arrive at our stores you will be given a Premier Tax Free form to complete. London Luggage will also sign this form to confirm the purchase. You will be required to bring your passport with you for proof of residency.
- This form will need to be presented to customs when leaving the country alongside the goods, receipts, airline tickets and passport.
- Send your customs approved paperwork to Premier Tax Free to collect your refund.
If you have any questions about claiming your VAT back then please call our customer service team on 00 44 (0)20 8741 8948. Monday–Friday 9-5pm only.
The following countries are members of the EU: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
The information included in this guide is, to the best of our knowledge, true and accurate at the time of publication, and is solely for informational purposes. London Luggage accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising as a result of use of or reliance upon this information, whether authorised or not. Services and literature provided by London Luggage are subject to availability.